The Garmin Approach X40 is a golf watch that does more than just give yardages.
The Garmin Approach X40 is a general fitness tracker that also incorporates the Golf Activity tacking facility which was first see in the Garmin VivoActive Watch in the GPS wrist band. You can connect the Approach X40 to Garmin’s fantastic Autoshot feature that automatically measures and maps the distances you’ve hit by sensing wrist movement when you play a shot.
As with all Garmin Product the ease of use is amazing and the Garmin Approach X40 is definitely in that product category. It comes with a wide range of functions such as Calorie Counter, Heart Rate Monitor, Step Counter and many more that allow you to check all aspects of your fitness and body condition, with the added bonus of knowing how well you are playing that all important round of Golf.
It’s simple and quick to use on the golf course.
Simply search for golf courses nearby your location and select the one you’re playing. The Garmin Approach X40 does have a database of approximately 40,000 golf courses and it is very quick to find the one you are going to be playing on. Once on the first tee three distances to the green will appear; front, middle and back, and by hitting the menu button you get a list of all the other information you need to know such as distance to bunkers, hazards and lay-up’s. You can measure shot distances, get smart notifications and track your steps all in 1 simple device. Garmin X40 gives you accurate distances to the front, center, & back of every green.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $388.88Was: $399.99
Price: $209.95Was: $349.99
Price: $230.30Was: $249.99
Garmin Approach X40 Golf GPS Features:
- 40k+ preloaded courses
- Sleek, sturdy, lightweight design.
- Hi-res display is always on
- AutoShot round analyzer measure distances for post round review
- No subscription or download fees
- Green View displlays the shape of the green
- Precise distances to the front, center and back of the greens and course hazards
- Smart notifications
- Digital scorecard
- Activity tracker can replace any daily activity tracker for calories burned, heart rate, steps taken and sleep monitoring
- Battery life up to 5 days in activity mode and 10 hours in GPS mode
- 50 meter waterproof
- Free lifetime course updates
- Wireless connectivity
If you’re looking for a great golf and activity tracker, this product made by Garmin is the one.